Wednesday, March 7, 2012

distant thunder



lost...in you
feel my shimmering heat
watching the mirage dance
in the distance (clouds build)

all I want
buried deep inside
my soul intentionally blinded
by my heart (lightning always strikes twice)

so far away
from here and now
I hear the muffled rumble
echoing in the distance (the sky is torn)

light of love
breaking the horizon
the sky splits open before us
we feel so cold and naked (in the falling rain)

the clouds break...

the distance
between us and then
grows greater everyday
walking away from what's behind

this is the moment
when it all falls into place
hold my hand as we gravitate spacewards
all we've held back, all we want, spills from us

this is going to be so good...

truth is, I don't know where to go from "here"
never have I felt as right as I do in your embrace

you have taken me into your heart and I sleep better there...







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and speaking...