Sunday, November 6, 2011

transported



When I woke up this morning, the world felt right. Sometimes you have to put your life in perspective, you have to look at the highs and the lows and realize that even though it isn't perfect, it's pretty damn good. You wake up and have a cup of coffee, knowing you are loved and feel the warmth of the sun on your face and in your life.

I like where I am, I like what I do and I like where it's going. I'm inspired by green eyes and clear thoughts. Good days being followed by great days. I feel it. Bring it...


4 comments:

  1. Super writing Pizaul.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like days like this. At the moment they are a rarity, personally, but I know there will be one day when I will wake a feel this way. And sometimes the reminder of that is just as good. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and speaking...