Monday, June 4, 2012

the night


folded into the night
soft, silky arms envelope me
wrapping me in dark warmth
black velvet on my skin

you live in my deepest fantasy
where I'm lost for words in your arms
your silhouette sublimely etched
in the corner of my imagination

I can conjure up your sweet kiss
the gossamer touch of your hand
need in your eyes, want on your lips
in the night I can read your mind

how can we make time stop
to capture this perfect instant
life in stasis here in the dark
this moment goes on forever

I see you with my eyes shut tight
feel you, know you, touch you
in dreams all things are possible
eternity has wonderful plans for us







3 comments:

  1. Beautiful, every word is heartfelt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am moved by your words. Simply amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much...hard to put it out there.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and speaking...