Sunday, December 11, 2011

ours



do you hear the background noise?
living in the shadows of our fear

go ahead
let it go
it never mattered
watch it fall away

the world stops to watch
through rose colored lenses
feeling our love
intense and transparent

learning to walk
again
stumbling
changing our life's purpose

run towards me, not away
this is not an exercise
in futility
this is life and it's so real

feeling the need, sealing our faith
counting our lucky scars

breaking the surface
coming up for air

breathing (for the first time)

lightning crashing around us
we fall in surrender

kiss me


1 comment:

  1. That is pretty intense. I'd love to know what experiences have inspired you. And I don't mean in a creepy way, I just mean - wow, that's not something that a) many people have experienced or b) many people cannot put into words.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and speaking...