Thursday, August 11, 2011

got this




top down
sun shining
on our way
could it get any better than this?

This could be the beginning of something amazing. If it is, I'm going in with my eyes and heart wide open. You feel me? At times my head spins so fast it makes me dizzy. A wonderful feeling, like when you were young and you got a big kid to spin you around real fast on the merry-go-round. I've come to realize how rare and beautiful this is. I will let this happen. I will help this happen. My hands touching something so awe inspiring swells my heart. Why deny it? My skin tingles at the thought of the slightest touch of your hand. My mind wanders all day, conspiring in the most splendid of daydreams...

top down
sun shining
on our way
it doesn't get any better than this...

I got this. Yeah, I got this...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and speaking...