Monday, July 30, 2012

sun(burn)


I dream of the smooth contours of your skin
my mind creating choreography for my fingers
caressing the low points, touching and lingering
doing little pirouettes on the peaks that quiver
hands playfully gliding across your glistening skin

cool water can't sooth your sweltering skin
muscles contract and relax under my deft touch
eyes shut tight, back arching, fists clenched
sun, heat conspire, pushing you toward me
closer to the edge, nearer to flash point

your hands find my burning flesh...I melt
taking hold and removing all doubt of intent
our skin slick, anointed by sweat and desire
sensual waves dance on my mind's horizon
my resistance fails completely, I'm taken

just another heat stroke...









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and speaking...