Saturday, October 15, 2011

(re)born



take all you want
(want all you take)
feel the way you hate
(hate the way you feel)

it's been a while since any of this made sense
the things we're most frightened of are the most worthwhile
can't you feel that? the adrenaline rush coming on
embrace this feeling...so visceral, so pure, so real
the spark in your eyes is all I need to set myself on fire
ask me to stay and kiss me hard, I know you want to
lay your head on my cross and whisper to me with your hands
we are a temple, a new religion, a brand new dogma
driven by our needs and animal instinct...unashamed
we climb the altar to consummate, a carnal sacrifice
our bodies and lives come together in perfect union
hips grinding, frenzied eyes lock, breath coming in gasps
inhibitions fall away with our old skin and we are reborn




1 comment:

  1. WOW! I'm intrigued! Could I have the directions to this said altar? :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and speaking...